Duda is looking for an outstanding Marketing Designer to join our fast-growing design team in Brazil. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, dynamic team of professionals and work with cutting-edge technologies and brands. As a Marketing Designer, you’ll be part of a dynamic and exciting environment and work with amazing, marketing, sales, and creative colleagues globally, mainly US and Israel.
As a Marketing Motion Designer, you will:
- Play a significant role in defining, designing, and launching innovative, beautiful, and impactful online marketing campaigns both paid and organic. Including landing pages, Google banners, social media, and newsletters.
- Be part of a dynamic and exciting environment, and contribute to marketing strategy and brand.
- Establish a creative and visual vision by teaming up with marketing managers, content writers, video creators, product managers, fellow designers, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain Duda’s branding and visual language across all platforms.
- Own the design process from initial creative concept to high-end visual designs materials.
- Help shape design guidelines, processes, culture, and education.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Marketing Designer in a web/SaaS-based company creating marketing materials such as web pages, banners, social media posts, emails, video content, and print.
- A pixel-perfect freak with a keen eye for detail and a knack for design solutions.
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Suite
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
- A storyteller who can develop a picture, clarify concepts and brainstorm ideas.
- Always at the forefront of visual trends, and constantly advancing your skills.
- Mindful of how to strike a balance between creative and business needs.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (advantage).
- Proficient in motion tools like After effects (advantage).
Please provide us with your CV and your portfolio, which showcases your skills and experience.
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has over 200 employees across 6 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Colorado, Florianopolis, London and Quebec, Canada.